Search Engine Optimization and Marketing Bring Traffic To Your Website.
Without SEO your audience will not find your website online.
Optimization and marketing work hand in hand to bring your message to your audience.
If your website is new or recently re-designed, there are several things that need to be done on your website (on-site optimization) to get it ready.
Starter SEO Package – $250 per month for 6-months
This package is intended to prepare your website for a search engine audience.
- Competitive Keyword Analysis – We analyze your site for the keywords that your target audience searches for most often. We compare your site to the top 3 results for these keywords in Google, locating the best ranking keywords your competitors are missing. These are the keywords you can dominate in your market. They will be used in your Title and Meta tags and as links throughout your website.
- Title and Meta Tag Optimization – The Title gives your website visitors an idea of your page content. It is the first thing search engines show to users. Meta Tags describe the content of a particular web page. We use competitive keywords to optimize your meta tags.
- Image Tag Optimization – Alt text, images names and file names all define the images on your site to search engines, screen readers and those who do not enable images on their browser.
- Flickr Account – We will create an account on Flickr.com and add the images on your site with their tags, creating backlinks to your website.
- On-Page SEO – Keyword relevance, keyword density, keyword proximity and keyword prominence are elements of your PageRank in the search engines. The way keywords are used in links and menus is especially important.
- Sitemaps – We will create maps of the pages in your website that the search engines will use to list all your pages and their descriptions.
- Robots.txt file – This is a file included in the files of your site that are only visible to search engines. This file tells the search engines what pages to list and what pages to omit from search engine listings.
- Google Review link – This is a link to your business’ Google Places pages, where viewers can review your products and services. This builds viewer trust, and reviews are highly valued in Google ranking.
- Search Engine Submissions – These are hand-submissions of your website in Google, Yahoo and Bing, to insure that your business is listed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Review Site Pages – We create pages for your business in popular review sites like: Yelp, Merchant Circle and niche directories that list reviews, like Angie’s List, Urban Spoon, Consumer Search, Trip Advisor, Edmonds, Amazon and more.
We require a six-month minimum on this service because the first two months we will be optimizing your site. In six months or less, you will be among the top 10 sites for your keywords in Google.
Begin your SEO Starter Package now.